Prerequisite For Admission
- Signed Medical/Insurance Consent & Authorization form.
- Updated Medical Report with recommendation from a qualified physician.
- Face to Face form from the treating physician
- Patient’s discharge summary (if available)
- Copy of patient’s emirates ID.
- Copy of patient’s insurance card.
- We accept patients of all ages as our services expand from pediatric care to senior care.
- The referral may come from your family physician or a specialist that has treated you in a hospital, clinic or rehabilitation facility.
- Patient or patient’s relative must sign Americare consent & insurance consent form for us to start our admission process followed by our home health assessment services.
- We will need to evaluate the room in which the patient will be staying to ensure that it meets the safety and hygienic standards. An initial patient medical assessment will be conducted by our clinical team prior to patient's discharge.
- Documents will then be submitted for insurance approval, Our team will contact the family to coordinate the beginning of the home health services.
How may I refer new patients?
Once we have received the medical report, our team manages the entire process for securing insurance approval if required. We strive to make the care transfer process as simple as possible so you can spend more time with your patients, and less time completing paperwork. Our Patient relations department would be glad to clarify any further inquiries and/or service concerns from your end.
Please accept our assurance to you and your beloved ones on experiencing a quality of life that is as close as possible to the warm and secure environment that they are accustomed to in their own homes among their families.
- Abu Dhabi
Tel: ∣ Mobile:
- Al Ain
Tel: ∣ Mobile:
Americare has now introduced a centralized Patient Relations Department (PRD), committed to provide close attention to your concerns and requests, in a compassionate and humanistic environment,
Our PRD will serve as a neutral bridge between you, your patients, the physicians, the nursing team and the management, with 24/7 Arab speaking members, managing perceptions of patient's expectations.