Our team is exceptionally close-knit and supportive, with staff encouraged to develop both personally and professionally within the nurturing framework the company provides. Through strong leadership and greater staff happiness, we are better able to carry out our vital service to the home care community.
We recruit only the most talented and skilled of individuals, those who are dedicated to delivering the highest quality health care and have a genuine love for their work. In return for their dedication, staff who join Americare can expect an excellent salary and benefits package, opportunities for personal and professional development, flexible working hours and the opportunity for career progression in a supportive, nurturing environment.
Training Our Staff
All Americare employees are actively encouraged to develop their skills and advance their training through a series of comprehensive in-house courses. All our courses are designed to advance the knowledge and confidence of our employees, enabling them to deliver a higher quality of service and equipping them with valuable and transferable skills.
General Orientation Courses
- International Patient Safety Goals
- Fire Safety
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Infection Control
- Handling Unexpected Situations in the Home
Nursing Service Orientation and Competency Courses
- Safe Transfer Techniques and Proper Body Mechanics
- Handling Communication Barriers/ Therapeutic Communication
- Nursing Documentation Workshops
- Medication Administration
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- Handling Diabetes Patients at Home
- Handling Pediatric Patients at Home
- Care of Patients with Tubes and Devices
- Care of Patients with Speech Problems